24 Apr 2016

Love and Travel 2.0



I have a few more pictures from the road trip with my family during my spring break. I am not going to put loads and loads of text here because I'm pretty sure you don't to hear (or read) me babbling anyway so just let the images speak for themself.

Just for the understanding we visited Oxford, saw a friend of mine who is also an exchange student in the UK in Birmingham and last but not least we went to Liverpool which was one of my personal highlights. Although Liverpool might not be one of the prettiest place on earth I still liked it a lot because I thought that city has character and charm - and it's a very down-to-earth place. If you ever plan on going there I can highly recommend "The Beatles Story" which is a museum that (you guessed it) tells the story of The Beatles and I really enjoyed it although I'm one of these The Beatles fans that is just a fan because in a way everyone is a fan of The Beatles due to you know most famous band in the world and they're legends and you have to be a fan because somehow it's expected that you like them. Anyway they made great music and someone made a great museum out of it.

Nevertheless it makes me want to go back on our little trip when I look at the pictures now. Or in another way it just makes me want to travel more and further and even more and even further and one day I will hopefully have the chance to leave whenever I want to wherever it takes me.

Lots of Love,
LeaLila
x










No comments:

Post a Comment