31 Mar 2016

Love and Travel.


It's easter break and guess who came to the United Kingdom to see me? My lovely austrian family.
I got on a train in Doncaster and went all the way down to Brighton to meet my parents and my sister there who have arrived with the ship since they drove to the UK with the car. I was so happy to see them again and it felt so good so get a proper family hug again. Although I was excited I was really nervous to meet them. Why wouldn't I be I haven't seen them in over seven months. Would it be the same as before? Would it be strange between us? All that went through my head while i was on the train and I got my answer as soon as I saw them. Nothing has changed a bit. 

The weird thing for me was that in these seven months I have grown so much and I got so independent and all I didn't even realise how much. But as soon as I was with my parents again I kind of fell back into that 'little girl' thing. That is how I noticed how much I have changed because the difference between these two feelings, the big girl that is almost grown up now and the little girl that still likes to have her mum around, was so unbelievably big it almost scared me in the first place. But I guess wherever you are and no matter how old you are that will never change will it? Anyway it was wonderful to have them around me again, to have people around me that understand me without words because they know me all my life.

Because my parents came with the car we were able to drive around the country from town to town. I loved our little road trip that, surprise surprise, ended with a lovely visit in Doncaster with meeting my british family. Our first stop was Brighton and all the pictures in this post were taken there. This was my second time in Brighton as you might remember I spent summer 2014 in this lovely town. I think it is doubtlessly one of my favourite places and pretty like not many other towns.

I will show you all the other places I saw in the next weeks so stay tuned.

Hope you all had a nice spring break,
Lots of Love
LeaLila
x












No comments:

Post a Comment