13 Mar 2016

Seaside.


Today I spend my day in Cleethorpes near the seaside with my hostsister and her boyfriend. Honestly it was one of the nicest days out and the sun was out and it was warm (at least warmer than what it used to be in the past few months) and it just made me happy. It was the first day in this year on which I didn't have to wear my winter coat because of freezing temperatures and as mentioned in the sentence before it was warm weather (yey). Since I'm more a summer person I love days which are not rainy and cold and sad and boring and freezing. Anyway, enough about the weather. 
I bought the jacket that I'm wearing at a vintage market in Sheffield and I honestly love it. It's waaay to big for me but I don't care because it's comfy af and it has pocket on the sides and I just love it because I can put my hands in and I can pust stuff in and it's just cool. I don't like jackets without pockets just because I seriously have no idea where to put my hands or what to do with my them.

My hostsister took the pictures after we had Fish and Chips at the beach of Cleethorpes and before we had a Nutella crepe - yes I had a day full of great and unhealthy food and I loved it although I have to admit I felt a little sick afterwards. The day out was a spontaneous idea and it was great to be out for a few hours instead of sitting in the house all day and I have to say I love the seaside anyway because I just never had the chance to get in a car and walk along the beach after a 45 minute drive. And although everyone says the beach and the sea in Cleethorpes are not nice at all I don't care it's the sea and it's nice. 

I have one more week of school and then I'm off school because of the upcoming easter holidays and I'm so excited for it because my parents are coming to the UK to visit me and we are going to do a little trip through the country.

Have a nice start in the week!
Lots of Love,
Lea
x



No comments:

Post a Comment