2 Jan 2016

London's my favorite.


London is a magical place and without any doubt one of my absolute favorite cities of all I have ever been to.

I love cities. Not at last because I'm from a small place, a town that I wouldn't neccessarily call boring but also not the most exciting place for an exciting life - I'm talking about my austrian home though. However sometimes I feel like I need to get out, go to cities or whatever and enjoy life a little more than I do anyway. Whenevere I leave for such a journey I also leave in my dreams of being independend, grown-up (which in this case I should rather call living on my own) and just live my life as me. Since I'm living in England I realised how much I'm looking forward to all that, to the big, real and probably hard life after school. I can't wait to finish school and leave to whereever I want to go. And from the view times I have been to London I got the impression it's a good place to start with 'going somewhere'.

The last four days before New Years Eve I spent in London and I fell in love with this place once more. We had a very (very!) touristic program but well what else would you do as a tourist in London. Beside the usual famous sights and all we went to the Harry Potter Studios outside London and it was definitely my favourite part of the trip because and who doesn't I love Harry Potter and after seeing that place I love it even more. Oh and butter beer is disgusting. But besides that it is an amazing place and if you are ever in London and even if you just like these films a little bit: Go there!
On of my favourite places in London is Covent Garden. I have to admit I have only been there twice but the street artists, the shops, the food, the atmosphere. It all just makes just like this place. I don't want to sound like the absolute London specialst because I'm definitely not one of those still I know I would like to get one (I feel like a little girl that dreams of her being a princess in her magical world of glitter and pink things hahaha).


So it's the second day of 2016 today and a few days ago a lot of people asked me the same stupid question: "What is your New Years Resolution?" Well to be honest the question itself isn't stupid but I don't believe in this new year - new me bullshit because if I want to be a better person I can be a better person in July or September or whenever but I don't have to or rather I don't want to wait until a certain date for it. And where is the point in people wanting to change with the first of january then don't do it, be the same person as they were before the clock striked midnight, continue as normal just that they can believe in changing again a year later, which again won't happend and the circle starts from the beginning. Anyway I wish you all a happy new year and a wonderful 2016. Make it a good one, full of experiences - good and bad ones - and changes and happiness and whatever you wish for.

Lots of Love and big New Years kisses,
LeaLila
x

No comments:

Post a Comment