9 Nov 2015

MUSIC AND COFFEE. COFFEE AND MUSIC. | York


York again. Last saturday I went to this lovely town for the second time that is - fortunatelly - just 20 minutes away. The time there I spent together with the other exchangestudents and it was a really nice day. Regarding to the weather I would say mixed and all four season in one day. Well this is actually totally normal for a usual day in the UK but this saturday was the perfect english weather day. After walking - running fits even better - through the heaviest rain we had pizza and my hair, that was like I just had shower, dried and the weather showed it's most beautiful face and the sun changed the atmosphere to a beautiful autumnal day.

After walking here and there and going through the streets of york we shopped a bit in little music shops, vinatge stores and old book rooms and I actually really enjoyed that. I love the authentic and individual shops so much more than the big shopping centres. The day ended with a coffee in a lovely cafe and with the train ride back home.

Lots of Love,
LeaLila
x



1 comment:

  1. Maaaaa such beautiful i wish i could enjoy it with you my little sweetheart

    ReplyDelete