29 Oct 2015

Here comes the City. | Manchester


Manchester. Full of culture, good restaurants, lovely cafes, art, second-hand shopping and streets that confirm your imagination of an english city. 
It's a place to be and I'm so glad we went there. Manchester is the kind of city I love, the kind of city that lets you disappear in an unreal and almost virtual world. It catches your attention and makes you feel a little independent. We - Maria, Julia, Alessandro, Sophia and me - walked around the streets, saw a bit of Manchester and then went for a really nice italian meal. With the stormach full of pasta we moved to Northern Quarter. If you are a fan of creative things, art and individuall fashion as I am and you are going to visit Manchester, Northern Quarter is the right place for you. After roaming through the lanes, drifting from vintage shop to vinatge shop and pocking through old records and music we enjoyed a coffee and some cake in a nice cafe that was a bit hidden in the streets.

#ootd:
The beige shirt is from Topshop and it's actually the first piece I bought since I'm in England (well excluded all the school stuff I had to buy). Maybe it's because I have spent waaaay to much money on food. But anyway I wore the beige polo neck shirt on our Manchester trip and I combined it with some black jeans, my white vans and my favourite red coat. I feel like the 90s are totally coming back to trend and although it's a weird fashion decade it's cool to get this times back. What I mean with weird is that you sit in front of the TV and watch Friends and you suddenly think "Well this how people start to dress again."

Lots of Love,
LeaLila
x



No comments:

Post a Comment