29 Sept 2015

YORK | UK Exchange Year #4

  
As you might already guessed while reading the post title, I went to York this weekend with my hostfamily. It's about an hour from Doncaster so it's quiet nice because you can go there for just an afternoon or a quick visit. And so did we. We went there around lunch-time and spent the rest of the day there. Although it was shit weather in the morning the sun came out later. I know talking about the weather is borning but I noticed that whenever I say "Weather is really rainy today." non-english people answer "It's England, what do you expect?".  But if say "Yey sun today." (which is not that rare) I got as answer "What? Sun? In England?!" Always these prejudices ahaha.

Anyway it was a really nice day, York is a lot more touristic and worth seeing than Doncaster - but it also a lot bigger. It's a lovely city with a nice atmosphere. 
All in all we had a great day!

Lots of love,
LeaLila
x




No comments:

Post a Comment