24 Sept 2015

On The Way | UK Exchange Year #3


Cleethorpes is maybe not the most beautiful and exciting place on the planet but we had a nice day.

Last weekend I spent my saturday in Cleethorpes (already mentioned that in the sentence before) with the other exchange students. We went to a little theme park called pleasure island and although it's a quiet small and old park it was nice there. I asserted that I'm actually a really scared person when it comes to rollercoasters and all that stuff - I thought I'm a big, brave girl. Well I'm not. But hey, watching others screaming while they are hanging upsite down can be fun as well!

We had fish'n'chips for lunch - very british. And it was a complete mess eating it. There was only one little plastic folk so I basically ate it with my hands. I think you can imagine what I looked like after I finished eating - I know, disgusting hahaha. And for every non-british outside there: Fish'n'chips is not as bad as you maybe think it is. But the UK is not famous for their good kitchen and that's a stereotype I can confirm. Sorry to every British.

While I waited for the train back to Doncaster with another girl, we took some pictures in the sea. Yes in the sea, just with no water. The sea looks weird at ebb doesn't it?

Lots of Love,
LeaLila
x


No comments:

Post a Comment