28 Jul 2015

Mykonos | Greece '15


As you might have recognized, I have been on Mykonos in Greece. I went there with my family and it was actually a really nice holiday. A reason why we went there is that my parents met there 18 years ago because they used to work there for two or three seasons. Well I were the reason why they came back to Austria (LOL).

Anyway the island is beautiful. The characteristic houses - all blue and white - and the beautiful beaches are an awesome location. Once when we got lost on the island with the car my sister said "No wonder that we got lost. I mean everything looks the same here.". And somehow she was right. Every house looks like all the other houses. But I think that's it what gives Mykonos this special character.

After all I can say: Mykonos is worth a visit!

Lots of love,
LeaLila
x

Photos by Thomas Scharl


No comments:

Post a Comment