30 Jul 2015

CLASS OF '16

Living my dream in the United Kingdom and going on the biggest adventure ever since.


I'm really excited to tell you all about my big plan for the next 12 months. Spending a year in England is a whole new experience and I'm very pleased to have this unique opportunity. 

Back then when I was nine or ten years old and still in primary school, I already knew I want to be an exchange student when I'm older. When I was that young the daughter of a friend of my mom went to Estonia and she was a little inspiration for me. I finally decided to study abroad last year and because I'm really determined and ambitious I put my plan into action.

It's less than a month until departure from the viennese airport and I'm happy, nervous, excited, sad (and a thousand others feeling) about leaving. But although it's hard to leave back your home, your friends and family and everything I can't wait to start into a new part of my life. I think you have to decide for yourself if you want to continue with your everyday-life or if you want to go on an adventure, gain experience, live your dream and see a little more of our big planet. And I decided for the second opportunity.

Lots of love,
LeaLila
x

No comments:

Post a Comment